- Ground conversations in a safe space. Feedback should be focused on the work, not the people. We're all on the same team.
- Feedback must be anchored in the goals and strategy of a project.
- Avoid subjective feedback; create a framework that sets such feedback to the side
- A scorecard approach can be interesting, but often over-simplifies or creates an arbitrary scale for evaluation
- Is this feedback constructive to the team that will be working off of it?
The Surprising Power of Questions
Strategy and Creative Briefs
8 ways to give better feedback to creatives
Framework: Good, Bad, On, Off
Thank you for reading this note! If you found it helpful, please share it and follow or connect with me to learn more.
See more Field Notes here.
Use imagination as a destination and forever be